Anyway, just wanted to call your attention to a poll we just launched asking "Which Impending Sloop Civic Project Will have the Biggest Impact on the Neighborhood?"
- McCormick Place/DePaul/Motor Row Expansion
- Cermak Green Line Stop
- Wells/Wentworth Connector
- Roosevelt Road Bike Lane Reconfiguration
- South Grant Park Public Space/Skate Park
- George Lucas Museum
- Northerly Island Makeover
Did we miss anything else substantial?
Some pretty big projects going on if you ask us - never a dull moment in the Sloop!