The problem is that some of our improvements are most likely going to cost some money. So unless someone wants to donate some dollars to Sloopin, we’re going try a different way to generate some funding for the improvements.
So what are we thinking? A Sloopin T-Shirt contest!
Here is how it’s gonna work:
1) You’re going to create a kick-ass T-Shirt for Sloopin
Do whatever floats your boat, but your t-shirt MUST include these two critical things:
- Must include our name in some capacity – “Sloopin”
- And the Year - “2010”
For those of you who are graphically challenged but have a great concept, you can let us know what you’re thinking and we will try our best to mock something up (however we can't promise anything).
3) DeadlineAll entries need to be to sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31st, 2010
4) VotingWe will review all entries, post all of them to the site in February and have readers vote on which shirt will be the “2010 Sloopin T-Shirt”.
5) Buy the 2010 Sloopin T-ShirtOnce a winner is picked, we will then create the shirt and hopefully you will buy them! Assuming we sell more then three shirts (we’re pretty sure our families will at least buy three) the profits will help fund our potential site improvements.
6) PrizeWe know it's not much, but we will give the winner their T-Shirt for free. Most importantly you will be helping us out and get the pride of having created the 2010 Sloopin T-Shirt! OK, it's not that exciting, but regardless we will say thank you.
Good luck and let the best design win!