A reader in search for the Sloop's best delivery:
I'm very fond of your restaurant info; I think good conversation could spark
discussion on which are or aren't good deliver-ers in this area.
This was inspired by a non-pizza/non-chinese focused night of getting delivery.
- We considered Eleven City Diner (1112 S. Wabash)- Absolutely tasty food, delivery, a bit pricey;
- Though about South Coast Sushi (1700 S. Michigan)- Crazy yummy, really costly, but untested delivery
- Almost went with Jamaica Jerk Villa (8 E. 22nd)- Good reviews, not expensive, but questionable on how often they deliver
- Flavor 180 (1511 S. State) - is close, has a weird vibe, is slow, and, well, no.
- Ended up with Flacos Tacos (725 S. Dearborn) - Recommended by a friend, inexpensive,
I know there are other reasonable places out there that we need to know about.
Who should we be ordering from in the Sloop?
We've had delivery from Chef Luciano's and was pretty happy with that. Besides pizza and chinesse, we usually do pick-up as oppposed to delivery. Anyway, Sloopers, please chime in with your thoughts.
(Hat tip: JN!)