The email was lacking context, so we're not really sure what to make of it.
Nonetheless there are some interesting things and notes on the plan that stick out:
So we see:
- 5 star and 4 star hotels just off of Roosevelt road
- A welcome plaza in the middle
- An "innovation center", "tech center" and "nutritional center"
- Something in Subarea 2 that looks like it says "china america center" (not really sure about this one?!?!?!)
- Residential and Commercial as you go further south
- A pretty healthy sized river walk
- A system of streets that don't appear to follow the city grid very well
Obviously we're making some off the cuff observations here, but hey, this is the first time we've seen something like this for this area in awhile.
Any additional thoughts on this? Does anyone else have any context?
(Hat tip: SE!)